Do you love fashion? Why not make it your career? We’re now hiring FT and PT sales associates!!!!
Do you love sales??? Are you happiest introducing people to amazing products and having them get as excited as you are about them? Are you good at listening to what people really want? Do you have a team-oriented, entrepreneurial spirit? Are you a “pitch-in and get the job done” type worker? If so, we’ve got the perfect position for you.
We are looking for a full time (FT) or part time (PT) reliable, motivated salesperson who wants to make their goals every day, be ambassadors for our brand and wants to turn potential clients into raving fans, and have fun doing it!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Welcoming the Boutique clientele and identifying their needs.
- Giving customers the highest level of service and education about our products.
- Meeting sales goals.
- Opening and closing out the P.O.S. system correctly.
- Contributing to the maintenance of the boutique appearance according to company policy.
- Recording special orders correctly.
- Advising clients about policies, special programs and events.
- Upselling clients.
- Maintaining client records.
- Developing a client book.
- Achieving individual and team boutique sales and productivity goals.
- A minimum of 2 years retail experience in the luxury boutique market.
- A proven talent for styling and a love for women’s accessories.
- Be energetic, have integrity, and an approachable, friendly personality.
- Be detail oriented and punctual, have a positive attitude, and be a team player.
- Have a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business and be available to work weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Must enjoy the challenge of building a business as a team effort and working hard to achieve goals.
- Have excellent computer skills to operate the POS register and email systems
- Be able to check for web orders and process on a timely basis.
- Actively manage the database on a daily basis and update customer records.
- Follow all store operational policies and procedures.
- Handle phones in a friendly and efficient manner, take accurate messages and notes and multitask, as necessary.
- Demonstrate strong and pleasant verbal communication skills allowing for effective oral and written communication.
- Possess basic computer skills to operate our retail POS system, Word, Excel and Outlook email.
- Be able to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 50 pounds when merchandising the sales floor and be able to use ladders or stairs.
- Applicants who can bring a book of business with them may be preferred.
- Present a neat and tidy appearance.
- Have a strong work ethic
Full time and part time employees earn salary, are eligible for bonus and commission. Full time employees over 30 hours earn medical and vacation benefits after 3 months of successful employment. Starting salary commensurate with experience. If this position sounds like you, send your resume to: email@example.com